ATTENTION TO SYMPOSIUM PARTICIPANTS
Here you can download your picture in Saint Petersburg
France and Russia attended significant progress in development, research, and production of composite materials in various industrial and practical applications. Further development of this important area of national economies calls for the intensification of research activities focused on development of new generations of composite materials based on the advanced organic and inorganic matrices and fillers. An important step toward this goal is a cooperation of leading experts, scientists, and engineers of Russia and France in this promising area. We do hope that the First Russian-French symposium on composite materials, which will be held on July 10-13, 2012 in St. Petersburg (Russia), will serve as a reliable platform for coordination of the bilateral cooperation as well as for comprehensive discussion around the current trends in research, technology, and optimization of mechanical properties and operating characteristics of the engineering composite materials.
The following topics will be discussed
1. Research and modeling of physical and mechanical properties of modern composite materials.
2. Manufacture of polyacrylonitrile (PAN) precursors and carbon fibers.
3. Prepregs for polymer composites.
4. Carbon-carbon and ceramic composite materials.
5. "Green" composites based on biological fillers.
6. Natural composite materials.
7. Processing of composite materials.
8. Application of composite materials.
THE FULL PROGRAM OF THE RUSSIAN-FRENCH SYMPOSIUM ON COMPOSITE MATERIALS IS AVAILABLE NOW ON THE WEBSITE
(press bottom PROGRAM)